The client, by checking the box on the acceptance of the conditions of sale, expresses its consent, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, in which the data concerning him, provided TECNOSPARE , are subject to all operations treatment aimed at the correct and complete execution of the professional required to perform the services requested, for statistical purposes , and for the purposes of the procedures required by law , civil and tax .
At the same time acknowledges that :
- The contribution of common personal data and sensitive records is strictly necessary for carrying out the activity referred to in the preceding paragraph ;
- Any refusal to provide such data involves inability to fulfill the activities described above ;
- This information is provided for the data collected directly from the individual, collected from third parties , received through public registers, lists , deeds or documents by any person to the extent and in the manner prescribed on their disclosure ;
- The processing of data , as well as for the purposes above, it is done even for the fulfillment of market research or interactive commercial communication ;
- The personal data may be disclosed to those responsible for treatment and may be disclosed for the purposes mentioned above to external collaborators and, in general , to all those to whom disclosure is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the purposes mentioned above;
- The personal data may be transferred to countries within the European Union and to countries outside the European Union for the purposes referred to in the first paragraph ;
- The personal data are not subject to disclosure ;
- The customer is aware they can at any time exercise your rights under art . 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 , including:
- To know, through free access to the general register of treatments existence of personal data concerning him ;
- To know the name of the owner and his residence , the goals of treatment and the name and residence of the person responsible , to obtain , by the owner or responsible , without delay:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form ;
- Information about the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The identity of the holder and subject to which data can be communicated;
- The updating, rectification and integration of data, deletion , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
- To oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or communications interactive marketing ;
- To be able to give a proxy for the exercise of these rights to individuals or associations.
The customer declares that he is aware that the operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means.
- Declares to be aware that processing is carried out by means of transactions or series of transactions listed in Art . 4 paragraph 1 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation , processing, modification , selection, extraction , comparison, use , interconnection, blocking , communication, cancellation and destruction of data .
The customer declares to be aware of the fact that the holder of the treatment is TECNOTRASMISSIONI DUE SRL with registered offices at Via Guarducci , 8 in Prato .
The customer with the present, with every affection of the law and regulations and , in particular, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 , hereby give their free , informed , specific and unconditional consent to the processing of sensitive data in art. 26 of the aforementioned LDgs.