General terms and conditions of sale:
The submission of the order and the following receipt of the order ‘s confirmation by the
buyer assumes aknowledgement and constitutes the acceptance of the present
conditions of supply. These conditions cancel and replace the buyer's purchase conditions
without obligation of our written dispute, unless otherwise agreed and accepted by us in writing .
The prices and conditions of supply indicated in the order’s confirmation, irrespective of what
indicated in an eventual cheap offer, are the only ones binding both the parties. We
accept orders sent exclusively by fax, mail or email. The issue’s date of the order is actually the date of the order’s receipt from the supplier. Exclusively the orders confirmed by the supplier through the order’s confirmation sent by fax, mail or email shall be considered effectives. Any changes regarding the orders must be communicated by fax, mail or email by the purchaser and however, will be subjected by the acceptance of the supplier, which will issue a further order’s confirmation.
Only the prices indicated in the order’s confirmation are valid. Prices are to be intended at the
4.Minimun price for orders.
Orders of less than Euro 100.00 are not accepted unless our acceptance by order’s confirmation; in thise case it will be our right to charge in the relative invoice an accounting tax of Euro 25.00.
The goods are rendered free our warehouse of Signa (FI), except for specific agreements between the parties.
In the case of free house unclear, the recipient will pay the eventual risk of transport.
6.Term of delivery.
The terms of delivery are purely indicatives; in no case of delivery’s delay the buyer may refuse all or part of the goods or ask for compensations for direct or indirect damages. For Terms of delivery we means the day on which the products are ready for shipment and are expressly indicated in the order’s confirmation.
The supplier will promptly communicate to the purchaser the risk of any delays if they exceed
5 working days the expected date, quantifying and motivating that adequately. If the purchaser needs an urgent transport , the possible increase of its costs, will be promptly communicated .
All sales are made in complete packagings same or multiple as the quantity showed in our catalogues and/or pricelists.The quantities asked differing from the indicated packagings will be modified for exceeding or for lack, so to conform to the standard packaging unity.
In the event that the agreed payment deadlines are not complyed by the purchaser, will be charged the relative interest at the current commercial rate, while the non-payment of an invoice authorizes the supplier to suspend any further material submissions. The credit that the supplier has towards the buyer maybe surrendered totally or just in part even without explicit permission from the buyer.
Warranty and insurance
All products sold by Tecnospare are covered, in addition to the standard warranty of one year, from the 24-month warranty for defects, according to DL 24/02, provided that these are consumers as defined by law. To qualify for the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) and will receive an e- mail in PDF format. The customer with the acceptance of the purchase contract states that it takes note of the assistance procedures in force at the time of the appeal in Care Warranty, which accepts. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation included in the packaging of the product. If, following the intervention of an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorized Service Center,as well as transportation costs, if supported by Tecnospare.
Warranty: 24 Months
The guarantee of 24 months in accordance with Decree 24 / 02 applies to products that present a conformity defect , provided the product is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This guarantee is for private consumption (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase without indicating in the order form a reference to VAT ). In case of lack of conformity, Tecnospare shall, to the restoration of conformity by repairing / replacement or reduction of the price, until the termination of the contract. Only after the issuance of an authorization number, the customer must send the goods at the headquarters Tecnospare c/o Tecnotrasmissioni Due Srl Via Bardazzi, 23 / Loc and Lecore, FI - 50058 SIGNA, if the goods were picked up at a pick & pay, the good will be returned directly to the same pick and pay. In the event that, for whatever reason, were not able to make its customers a product warranty (repaired or replaced), Tecnospare will proceed at its own discretion to refund the entire amount paid or to replace it with a product with equal or higher, in each case with waive any further damage. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result from a lack of conformity in accordance with Decree 24 / 02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by authorized, and transportation costs if incurred by Tecnospare .
It is expressly stipulated and agreed that such a warranty of 24 months in accordance with Decree 24 /02 will not apply to goods or products used or subjected to promotional sales, in which case, the consumer warranty is limited to one year in accordance with what specified in the following Chapter.
The only warranties for consumer goods also apply to used goods if the sale takes place against a consumer. This guarantee will be valid for one year. The customer is aware of the defects of the goods as described and / or easily seen can not claim any compliance.
For those buyers that do not have as a consumer no guarantee apply to used goods, except that possibly due to mandatory law .
The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the policies of the manufacturer.
No damage may be required from Tecnospare for any delays in repairs or replacements CARRIED OUT BY SELECTED CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTERS.
In cases where the application of safeguards provides for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...) . To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put the goods into a second box and to avoid in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
Service and Warranty provided directly by Tecnospare.
Will be rejected to the sender with relative costs charged , all shipments of products:
not including packaging, accessories and manuals.
received with outer package unsuitable or inadequate and therefore damaged during transportation, in fact the warranty does not cover damage due to not using the original packaging and protective outer packaging of adequate security is not authorized by the service center.
From Warranty intervention on various storage devices and ' excluding any saved data owned by the customer or uninstall software. Tecnospare will not be liable for loss of data on product assistance. If the product has been tampered with or if product’s labels are removed or tampered with, so that we can not identify the Serial or Part Number, Tecnospare reserves to accept the validity of the warranty. Conventionally, the customer is not entitled to damages compensation as well as any contractual or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or property.
In the case of changes to the Terms of Guarantee, Tecnospare apply the conditions present on the Product Warranty in effect at the time of purchase by the customer. Holder of the data processing Tecnotrasmissioni Due Srl, Via Guarducci, 8 - 59100 Prato.
The contract of sale between the customer and Tecnospare is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law which refers to the extent not covered in the present conditions. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale between the two parties far away, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference court of his town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Prato.
The client, by checking the box on the acceptance of the conditions of sale, expresses its consent, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, in which the data concerning him, provided TECNOSPARE, are subject to all operations treatment aimed at the correct and complete execution of the professional required to perform the services requested, for statistical purposes, and for the purposes of the procedures required by law, civil and tax.
At the same time acknowledges that :
- The contribution of common personal data and sensitive records is strictly necessary for carrying out the activity referred to in the preceding paragraph;
- Any refusal to provide such data involves inability to fulfill the activities described above;
- This information is provided for the data collected directly from the individual, collected from third parties , received through public registers, lists , deeds or documents by any person to the extent and in the manner prescribed on their disclosure;
- The processing of data, as well as for the purposes above, it is done even for the fulfillment of market research or interactive commercial communication;
- The personal data may be disclosed to those responsible for treatment and may be disclosed for the purposes mentioned above to external collaborators and, in general, to all those to whom disclosure is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the purposes mentioned above;
- The personal data may be transferred to countries within the European Union and to countries outside the European Union for the purposes referred to in the first paragraph;
- The personal data are not subject to disclosure;
- The customer is aware they can at any time exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, including:
- To know, through free access to the general register of treatments existence of personal data concerning him;
- To know the name of the owner and his residence, the goals of treatment and the name and residence of the person responsible, to obtain , by the owner or responsible, without delay:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- Information about the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The identity of the holder and subject to which data can be communicated;
- The updating, rectification and integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
- To oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or communications interactive marketing;
- To be able to give a proxy for the exercise of these rights to individuals or associations.
The customer declares that he is aware that the operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means.
- Declares to be aware that processing is carried out by means of transactions or series of transactions listed in Art . 4 paragraph 1 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The customer declares to be aware of the fact that the holder of the treatment is TECNOTRASMISSIONI DUE SRL with registered offices at Via Guarducci, 8 in Prato.
The customer with the present, with every affection of the law and regulations and, in particular, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, hereby give their free, informed, specific and unconditional consent to the processing of sensitive data in art. 26 of the aforementioned LD.
Billing and payment methods
Tecnotrasmissioni Due S.r.l.
Via Guarducci, 8- 59100 Prato
Tel 0574 595985 r.a.
Fax 0574 582749
VAT IT 01502170978
Method of payment :
Bank Transfer on order:
BANCA NAZIONALE DEL LAVORO (Abbreviato: BNL) Ag. Prato Sede - Via Bettino, 2 – Prato - sportello 5600
SWIFT/BIC (per i pagamenti dall’estero) : BNLIITRR
It's possible to pay with Paypal or Visa Card or Master Card